Recipe by RedheadAblaze
This is a recipe my dad threw together and it was delicious! Boiling the ribs helps to keep the beef from being too greasy. I'm winging it with the measurements because my dad never used them. Bear with me :)
- 2 lbs beef ribs
- 3 carrots, peeled
- 3 red potatoes
- 3 onions
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup applesauce
- beef roast seasoning, with the bag (available with other seasonings in the grocery store)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil ribs in a large pot for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Put ribs, vegetables, ketchup and applesauce in the bag.
- Mix pot roast seasoning with 1/4 cup water and pour over the meat.
- Tie off the bag and place into a 13x9" casserole dish.
- Roast for about 2 hours or until meat starts falling off the bone.