This is my new favorite 'after work' dinner recipe. It's so quick and easy! I throw together a quick salad and serve with crusty bread...very comforting meal after a hectic day!
- 1 (24 ounce) packagefrozen beef ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced mild tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare ravioli in a large Dutch oven according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Melt 2 T. butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; saute over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in diced tomatoes and green chiles, basil, and cream; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Parmesan cheese; add salt. Stir in ravioli, tossing to coat.