Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my new favorite 'after work' dinner recipe. It's so quick and easy! I throw together a quick salad and serve with crusty bread...very comforting meal after a hectic day!
- 1 (24 ounce) packagefrozen beef ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced mild tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare ravioli in a large Dutch oven according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Melt 2 T. butter in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients; saute over medium-high heat 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in diced tomatoes and green chiles, basil, and cream; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Parmesan cheese; add salt. Stir in ravioli, tossing to coat.
Um...loved this recipe! I used reg canned tomatoes and added a little crushed chilli flakes. I topped with extra parmesan and fresh basil. Served with garlic bread and a green salad it made for a wonderful meal. Thanks for sharing....I will be making this again.
Yum!! Delicious and easy to prepare recipe!! I didn't stray much from the recipe - I just used petite diced tomates instead of the ones with chiles. It turned out wonderful!
We really liked this...used cheese ravioli and added a little red pepper flakes. I didn't have mushrooms so I used some green peppers instead. My poor bf was looking for more after his second helping but it was all gone :P