Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy and tasty.
Make and share this Beef Ranchero Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Warm tortillas in foil in oven set to 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cook meat and onion in skillet over medium heat until meat is browned.
- Drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Add undrained Rotel tomatoes and beans,.
- Cook over medium heat 5 - 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until liquid is evaporated.
- Fill each tortilla with meat mixture, cheese and sliced green onions, if desired.
- Roll up and top with favorite toppings.