Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the easiest recipe on the planet! It's very similar to chili, so is great with crackers or cornbread. It serves a large crowd, and is very inexpensive. This is one of those recipes that tastes even better the next day. I got the recipe from a lady I used to work with. It can be somewhat spicy, so you can use mild Rotel Tomatoes if you need it milder.
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 3 (16 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 3 (10 ounce) cans Campbell's Ready To Serve minestrone soup (other brands don't come out right)
- 3 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, undrained (use mild to decrease spice)
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained (optional)
- Brown ground beef in Dutch oven or large soup pot.
- Add beans, soups and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add corn, if desired.
- Bring to boil, and simmer for 30 minutes.
- It is good topped with cheese and served with crackers, like chili.