Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
101 Things to Do With Ramen Noodles Serves 2
- 1⁄2 lb beef, strips
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- ramen noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In frying pan, brown beef. Add sour cream, spices and ¼ cup cheese. Simmer over low heat.
- Cook noodles in water and drain. Stir butter into warm noodles until melted.
- Fold in beef mixture. Sprinkle with reserved cheese.