Recipe by Queen of Everything
An easy throw together one dish meal. Lovely served hot or cold.
Top Review by mammafishy
This was so delicious!! I doubled everything except for the ramen noodles. I really liked the taste of the beef and oriental flavor packets together. I didn't have broccoli or snow peas so I used extra red and yellow peppers and lots of sliced fresh mushrooms. Used a pound of skirt steak for the beef and it was so tender and juicy. My daughter kept sneaking in and taking a taste. Husband and granddaughter loved it too! I just love ramen noodle recipes! (Who would think they would make such tasty dishes)?
- 1⁄2 lb beef, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (1 beef, 1 oriental flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a large saucepan 2/3 full of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- When water boils, add ramen noodles and cook 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a wok or large frying pan, heat oil on high heat.
- Add beef, vegetables, teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, and seasoning packets from ramen noodles.
- Stir fry until beef is cooked through.
- Add noodles and toss to combine.