Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy throw together one dish meal. Lovely served hot or cold.
Make and share this Beef Ramen Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb beef, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (1 beef, 1 oriental flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Fill a large saucepan 2/3 full of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- When water boils, add ramen noodles and cook 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a wok or large frying pan, heat oil on high heat.
- Add beef, vegetables, teriyaki sauce, garlic, ginger, and seasoning packets from ramen noodles.
- Stir fry until beef is cooked through.
- Add noodles and toss to combine.
This was a good, quick, easy to make weeknight meal. I followed the recipe as written other then I doubled it, used all green peppers as I didn't have any red and used all broccoli as I didn't have any snow peas. My youngest for some reason did not like it but everyone else enjoyed it. I would cut down on the ginger just a bit next time, as I did think it was a bit overpowering.
This was just delicious- We really enjoyed it. Also very quick and easy clean-up. I served with Garlic Parmesan Spread. I did make a few slight changes which I dont think affected the overall taste too drastically. I used a frozen pepper/onion blend for the fresh peppers. I omitted the snow peas, and used double the broccoli (also frozen). This dish was just enough for my husband, myself, and our toddler. It was very yummy and I will make again! Thanks!
My husband LOVED this! We have paid good money for this same thing out on the town and this was cheap, easy and best of all, we didn't have to leave home! We only used green peppers since they were on sale out our store... but it still looks pretty and smelled even better while cooking... We will surely be making this one again!!!