Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Counts for 1 protein and 1 vegetable.
Make and share this Beef "Enchilada" - HCG Phase 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 14.79 ml water
- 14.79 ml onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 396.89 g diced tomatoes (half a 28oz can)
- 2.46 ml basil
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml cumin
- 100 g beef, cooked and shredded
- Sauté the onion in water for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté 1 minute more.
- Add diced tomatoes and spices, mix and let simmer 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Mix in cooked, shredded beef (or chicken), let simmer a few more minutes to heat the meat through.