Make and share this Beef Quesadillas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup refried beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded taco cheese
- In a skillet, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the beans, chilies, oregano, cumin, chili powder and salt.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with butter.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of the meat mixture over half of the unbuttered side.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese; fold in half.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden browned.
- Cut into wedges.