Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from the magazine Coastal Boating. I love chipotles and wanted to try the cream cheese. I am vegetarian so I won't use prosciutto but I decided to go ahead and post the whole recipe for others.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ounce dried chipotle pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 ounce honey
- 1 bunch chives, diced small
- 7 ounces salt-cured beef prosciutto, sliced thin
- Mix cheese, chipotle, honey and chives until smooth.
- Roll a half-ounce of the filling in each slice of the beef tenderloin prosciutto.
- To serve, cut each piece in half and place pieces on a platter.