Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a simple yet tasty dish,similar to Laksa.
Make and share this Beef , Prawn and Chicken Curried Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb finely sliced beef
- 1⁄2 lb prawns, cooked and shelled
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 tablespoon celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and chopped
- 1 lb noodles, cooked
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix together the beef, prawns and chicken with the curry powder.
- Melt the butter in a large pan, and fry the mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables, garlic and pepper, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the stock and noodles, stir well to blend everything together, season with salt and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with a green crisp salad.