Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Came up with this by raiding the cupboards one evening. Total comfort food, nothing fancy.
Make and share this Beef, Potatoes & Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet.
- Brown potatoes in oil, about 8 minutes, turning once.
- Remove potatoes from skillet and set aside (Drain on paper towels until needed).
- Sprinkle garlic powder on ground beef.
- Brown ground beef and onions in skillet.
- Drain well.
- Mix beef, soup and green beans together and spread in greased pan. (I used a loaf pan, but an 8" square pan or pie dish would also work.).
- Layer potatoes evenly over meat & bean mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and dish is warmed through - about 15 minutes.
THis is a variation of something we made as teeagers after my mom went back to work. We jsut mixed it all on the stove top but this was much better! I used co-jack cheese cause that is what I had. B