Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Came up with this by raiding the cupboards one evening. Total comfort food, nothing fancy.
Make and share this Beef, Potatoes & Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Heat vegetable oil in skillet.
- Brown potatoes in oil, about 8 minutes, turning once.
- Remove potatoes from skillet and set aside (Drain on paper towels until needed).
- Sprinkle garlic powder on ground beef.
- Brown ground beef and onions in skillet.
- Drain well.
- Mix beef, soup and green beans together and spread in greased pan. (I used a loaf pan, but an 8" square pan or pie dish would also work.).
- Layer potatoes evenly over meat & bean mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and dish is warmed through - about 15 minutes.
THis is a variation of something we made as teeagers after my mom went back to work. We jsut mixed it all on the stove top but this was much better! I used co-jack cheese cause that is what I had. B