I love pesto & potatoes so I have to put this one in my recipes to try when I have time. Serves 1.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Spray with oil.
- Add leek and potato and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes
- Add the zucchini and beans and simmer for a further 3 minutes or until tender.
- Taste and season with salt if needed.
- Add the beef.
- Remove from heat.
- Set aside for 1-2 minutes.
- Ladle the soup into a serving bowl.
- Add the pesto.