Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My neighbor gave me this recipe years ago. I usually make it when the weather is cool or cold. It is a hearty dish. Serve with a salad and there is a whole meal
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut about 3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (potato green bean onion and red pepper mixture)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 (12 ounce) jar mushroom beef gravy
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim fat off of steak, and cut steak lengthwise into 2 or 3 strips and then crosswise into 1/2" thick slices.
- Spray ovenproof 10" skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add beef and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Remove from skillet; season with pepper.
- In the same skillet, combine vegetables, water, and thyme; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until vegetables are defrosted.
- Stir in gray and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat,return beef to skillet.
- Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- Start at the wide end, roll up halfway, arrange over beef mixture so pointed ends are directed ends are toward center.
- Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until rolls are golden.