Aunt B's's Note:
My neighbor gave me this recipe years ago. I usually make it when the weather is cool or cold. It is a hearty dish. Serve with a salad and there is a whole meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut about 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables (potato green bean onion and red pepper mixture)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 (12 ounce) jar mushroom beef gravy
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Trim fat off of steak, and cut steak lengthwise into 2 or 3 strips and then crosswise into 1/2" thick slices.
- 3Spray ovenproof 10" skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- 4Add beef and stir fry for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from skillet; season with pepper.
- 6In the same skillet, combine vegetables, water, and thyme; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until vegetables are defrosted.
- 7Stir in gray and bring to a boil.
- 8Remove from heat,return beef to skillet.
- 9Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles.
- 10Start at the wide end, roll up halfway, arrange over beef mixture so pointed ends are directed ends are toward center.
- 11Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until rolls are golden.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Pot Pie With Crescent Top
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 569.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 10.9 g