1/2 Photos of Beef & Pork Meatloaf & Onion Gravy
the classic comfort food. We like to serve this one with onion gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 lb lean beef, ground
- 1 lb lean pork, ground
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped or pressed
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Shape into a loaf pan.
- 4Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
- 5If desired, spoon onion gravy over baked meatloaf slices.
- 6Onion Gravy Makes About 2 cups While this sauce was designed to be served on our Beef and Pork Meatloaf, it is amazingly versatile. Try it on mashed or baked potatoes, pork chops, steak or whatever! Use your imagination.
- 7Saute onion in butter for about 3-5 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- 8Stir in flour and add remaining ingredients.
- 9Simmer for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Pork Meatloaf & Onion Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 107.8 mg
- Sodium 910.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 28.6 g