Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a fast & easy casserole and it is delicous. My mother-in-law gave me this recipe
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (26 ounce) can chicken and rice soup
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup raw rice (I use saffron)
- Saute ground beef & pork & drain.
- Saute chopped onion & celery.
- Put all ingredients into a large casserole dish.
- Put casserole in a 300 degree oven for 1 hour or until liqued has been absorbed.