1/1 Photo of Beef Porcupine Balls
Michelle S.'s Note:
My Aunt first made this for me as a teen. I still crave it every now and then. It is a very basic recipe that you can have fun "playing" with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rice mix from box with ground chuck and egg.
- 2Season with garlic powder, season salt or just plain salt and pepper if you wish.
- 3Shape this mixture into 20 1 1/4 inch meatballs.
- 4In a large skillet in a small amount of oil, brown meatballs over medium high heat.
- 6Slowly stir in water and special seasonings.
- 7Bring to a boil.
- 8Cover; reduce heat to low.
- 9Simmer 30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked.
- 10You may thicken gravy if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Porcupine Balls
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: