- 1 lb beef sirloin (cut in strips)
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add beef strips and stir well.
- Top with tomatoes, garlic, oregano, basil, and pepper.
- Place lid on pan and cook on medium/high for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 30-45 minutes, or until meat is tender.
- Serve over rice, or egg noodles.