Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These go over well with the kids. I let them pick the veggies they like best.
Make and share this Beef Pita Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups prepared vegetables, of your choice in small pieces (I use carrots, peppers, onions, spinach, tomatoes)
- 6 pita pocket bread
- Sprinkle the sliced beef with the sauce and pepper.
- Heat oil in deep skillet.
- Add vegetables, stir and cook 3 minutes.
- Add beef and stir and cook until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Cut breads in half and warm in microwave.
- Fill with beef mixture.