Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Brown onions lightly in butter.
- Add beef. Stir and brown about 10 minutes.
- Add pine nuts and seasoning. Then simmer for 5 minutes. Cool slightly.
- To make dough, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water.
- Mix into the flour and salt. Knead for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Cover and let rise 45 minutes.
- Cut dough in walnut size pieces. Roll out and place spoonfuls of filling on each round of dough.
- Roll up and pinch dough so filling does not escape. Bake on buttered cookie sheet 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- May place under broiler 1 to 2 minutes for crispy brown.