- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 lb low-sodium deli roast beef, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together cream cheese, sliced onions and peppers, Worcestershire sauce, Mozzarella cheese and mayonnaise.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over entire surface of flour tortilla.
- Place five or six thin slices of beef on half of the tortilla, then roll up.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut in half on the diagonal and serve cold.