Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 (340.19 g) filet of beef
- salt and pepper
- 59.16 ml flour
- 44.37 ml oil
- 29.58 ml butter
- 118.29 ml minced onion
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 113.39 g can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 large green pepper, sliced in strips
- Pound filets slightly.
- salt and pepper the filets.
- Dust with flour.
- Heat oil in 12 in skillet on med hi.
- Add steaks and brown on both sides.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove steaks.
- Add butter.
- Add onion, garlic, parsley, and mushrooms.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Place steaks on top of mushrooms; add pepper strips.
- Cover and cook on med for 4-5 minutes, until pepper is crisp tender, and steaks are done to your likeness.