Prep 6 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 (6 ounce) filet of beef
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces, drained
- 1 large green pepper, sliced in strips
- Pound filets slightly.
- salt and pepper the filets.
- Dust with flour.
- Heat oil in 12 in skillet on med hi.
- Add steaks and brown on both sides.
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove steaks.
- Add butter.
- Add onion, garlic, parsley, and mushrooms.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Place steaks on top of mushrooms; add pepper strips.
- Cover and cook on med for 4-5 minutes, until pepper is crisp tender, and steaks are done to your likeness.