- 1 lb dry penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1⁄3 cup red wine or 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant beef bouillon
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook beef and onion in large saucepan stirring occasionally until beef is no longerpink.
- Add water tomato paste wine and boullion; cck stirring occasionally for 15- 20 minute.
- Layer in ungreased 13 x 19 inch baking dish 1/2 paste 1/2 sauce 1/2 cheese.
- Repeat layers cover and bake for 20-25 min or until heated through and cheese is melted.