1/5 Photos of Beef patties with onions
This is a very popular Danish dish. It goes well with new nugget potatoes and pickled beets. You can add other spices to the patties ( eg Mace) but they are really good plain so you can savour the beef and onion flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onions in 2 oz of butter until they are turning brown.
- 2Add the water and continue cooking until it has evaporated.
- 3Remove onions and keep them warm.
- 4Shape the beef into round flat hamburgers (about 1" thick) and dip into seasoned flour.
- 5Melt remaining butter and fry the hamburgers flipping once.
- 6The hamburgers should be crispy brown on the outside.
- 7,about 7 min each side.
- 8Arrange cooked hamburgers on a platter, cover with the onions, keep warm.
- 9Pour stock into the fry pan and bring to a boil, add salt& pepper to your taste.
- 10Serve with the hamburgers.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef patties with onions
Serving Size: 1 (437 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 801.4
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.1 g
- Cholesterol 228.4 mg
- Sodium 1016.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 52.4 g