Fresh from the herb garden, oregano and parsley, this sauce makes these burgers outstanding!! Serve on your choice of bun or with mashed potatoes and fresh tomato salad.From Canadian Living mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1/3 cup Spanish onion, minced
- 1/3 cup light sour cream (i use no fat sour cream)
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb lean ground beef (i use extra lean)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1In a bowl, beat egg; mix in cornflakes, onion, sour cream, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 2Mix in beef.
- 3Shape into four 1/2 inch thick patties.
- 4In nonstick frypan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook patties, turning once, until no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes.
- 5Chimichurri Sauce: Meanwhile, in mini chopper or food processor, finely chop together parsley, oregano, oil, 2 tablespoons water, vinegar, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 6Serve over patties.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Patties with Chimichurri Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.8
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 441.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 26.2 g