Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is easy and can be on the table in a little over half an hour - but tastes like it took a lot longer. The secret is the Bisquick which makes them puff up.
- Combine ingredients and shape into 6 large patties.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400 oven for 25 minutes.
- Combine tomato sauce with seasonings to taste.
- Serve over cooked noodles.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
I thought the addition of Bisquick was very different so wanted to give this a try. Over all this is a good recipe. I found that 8oz of tomato sauce was too much to mix into the meat mixture so I used about 5-6oz. I would add chopped onion to the meat mixture the next time I make this. I also think some diced green pepper might be nice too. Made for Spring PAC 2013