1/17 Photos of Beef Patties in Onion Gravy
Good "stand-by" meat-and-potatoes meal. This goes over big with husband and kids. Easy, quick, and tasty comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Combine all patty ingredients;mix thouroughly with your hands and shape into 4 patties.
- 2Spray a non-stick skillet, and brown patties on both sides.
- 3Add dry onion soup mix and 1 1/2 cup water.
- 4Cover pan tightly and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Remove patties to a plate.
- 6In a gravy shaker or jar, combine 1/2 cup water with 2 tbs. flour.
- 7Stir flour and water into onion gravy.
- 8Stir constantly with a whisk until it comes to a boil.
- 9Boil 1 minute.
- 10Return patties to pan.
- 11Serve with mashed potatoes or hot cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Patties in Onion Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.6 mg
- Sodium 991.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 25.5 g