Good "stand-by" meat-and-potatoes meal. This goes over big with husband and kids. Easy, quick, and tasty comfort food.
- Combine all patty ingredients;mix thouroughly with your hands and shape into 4 patties.
- Spray a non-stick skillet, and brown patties on both sides.
- Add dry onion soup mix and 1 1/2 cup water.
- Cover pan tightly and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove patties to a plate.
- In a gravy shaker or jar, combine 1/2 cup water with 2 tbs. flour.
- Stir flour and water into onion gravy.
- Stir constantly with a whisk until it comes to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Return patties to pan.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or hot cooked noodles.