Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
These are cheesy beef patties with mushrooms in gravy.I have been making them for years. This is one I created myself. We all love it.
Top Review by Tiffanee
It was a quick and easy recipe that my family liked. Next time I make it I will add a soup can of milk to the mushroom soup and mix it before I pour it into the dish. It might have just been mine, but the gravy all disappeared when it was done cooking.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 egg, beaten in 1/4 cup of water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms (reserve the liquid)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in order given except mushrooms and mushroom soup.
- Shape into patties and place in the bottom of a casserole dish,spread with mushroom soup.
- Add a layer of mushrooms,another layer of patties then mushrooms keep layering ending with mushrooms on top.
- Pour the reserved mushroom liquid all over the top.
- Bake at 350°F for about 1 hour.