Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for using leftover hamburgers from a cookout! For an extra kick add hot sauce or cayenne or black pepper.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked lean ground beef (cubed)
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄3 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Put all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until creamy.
- Spread on your favorite crackers and ENJOY!
Thanks so much for this great idea! Our four year old isn't a big beef fan but he LOVES this on crackers. We use a small round steak to make it because he doesn't like to slight grit you get from the ground meat. We use goat cheese instead due to an allergy and add a carrot for the vitamin A and it's delicious!
Oh, my this is delicious!I added 1/4 tsp Alpine Touch seasoning which is garlic,onion, salt and pepper. I put 1 tblsp mustard.I used cooked lean turkey burgers.