2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
When I lived in Upper Michigan these were very popular there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dough: Mix first 3 ingredients together then chill for 2 hours or longer.
- 2Filling: Brown beef, drain. Mix in 2 tablespoons flour. Add onion soup. Cook until thick. Chill for 2 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 4Roll dough about 1/8 inch thick onto well floured board. (Do this in small portions and keep rest chilled.).
- 5Cut into rounds size of a juice glass. Put 1 teaspoon of filling on each round in center and towards side, then fold over into a crescent shape.
- 6Crimp edges with a fork. Continue until all rounds are filled and rolled.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- 8(Can be made and frozen ahead of time.).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Pasties
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 70
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 72.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g