1/2 Photos of Beef Pasties
Nana in the woods's Note:
I got this recipe from a neighbor when I lived in Duluth, MN. Pasties are a big thing up there. It is quite good and fairly easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let dough rise until doubled in size.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in large skillet. Cook 20 minutes. Cool to lukewarm.
- 3Divide dough into 6 pieces; roll out and stretch each piece on a floured surface to an 8" circle.
- 4Top each circle with about 2/3 cup of the filling. Mositen edges; fold in half and seal well.
- 5With scissors, snip a short gash on top of each circle to allow steam to escape.
- 6Place pasties on a greased cookie sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Pasties
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 447.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough