Recipe by jonesies
Fabulous, quick and hearty soup! It's ready in no time and is so tasty. I think I found this in a Light & Tasty Magazine a few years back, but not sure. For the frozen vegetables in garlic sauce, I use Green Giant, which comes in a bigger bag..I use the whole thing. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen vegetables and pasta (in garlic sauce)
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the broth, frozen pasta with vegetables, tomato juice, tomatoes and Italian seasoning, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with parmesan cheese if desired.