Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
This one-skillet dinner combines seasoned ground beef, garlic, tomatoes and corkscrew pasta to make a quick and delicious dish that will save you on those crazy-busy nights.
- 340.19 g 85% lean ground beef
- 414.03 ml vegetable broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2.46 ml dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 226.79 g can stewed tomatoes
- 354.88 ml uncooked rotini pasta or 354.88 ml penne
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the broth, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, garlic and tomatoes in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring often. Uncover.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the pasta is tender.