Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This one-skillet dinner combines seasoned ground beef, garlic, tomatoes and corkscrew pasta to make a quick and delicious dish that will save you on those crazy-busy nights.
- 3⁄4 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 3⁄4 cups vegetable broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rotini pasta or 1 1⁄2 cups penne
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the broth, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, garlic and tomatoes in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes, stirring often. Uncover.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the pasta is tender.