Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I found this at the recipe goldmine site. It is easy to prepare, smells great while cooking, and tastes delicious. It also freezes well.
- 3 lbs stewing beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1⁄4 cups ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- Mix first nine ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water.
- Turn crock pot to HIGH and add cornstarch mixture. Cook until thickened, about 20 minutes.
Very easy to make - the sauce is delicious - a great dish to make for a family dinner