Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is considered peasant soup, but I consider it Queen in comfort food.
Make and share this Beef Paprika Soup and Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- Using a large soup kettle: Sauté onion and garlic in oil over low heat until soft.
- Add paprika. meat, and hot water.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- About 1/2 hour before serving, mix dumpling ingredients together until smooth.
- Drop dumplings by spoonful into soup (dip spoon in hot broth occasionally to make it easier to drop dough).
- Continue cooking 1/2 hour.
I was surprised at how tasty this soup really is as there are not very many ingredients or spices. I will make this again. Lovely recipe Elaine, thanks for sharing :)