Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick dish you can make in less then a half hour
Make and share this Beef Orzo and Rice recipe from Food.com.
- In a 12" pan heat the Olive Oil on medium.
- Add the Long Grain White Rice, and Orza and stir in the pan until most of the Orzo is lightly brown.
- Slowly add the Water, White Wine, and the rest of the ingredients. At this step you can add in additional vegetables or par-cooked meat.
- Cover and continue to heat on medium until the mixture comes to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook covered for 10-12 minutes or until most of the liquid has been adsorbed.
- Move the pan to a cool burner or hot mat and let the food absorb the rest of the liquid for 5 minutes.
made for pac, this was a good side dish, very similar to a recipe i have posted. simple to make and tasty.