6 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim all fat from meat.
- 2Slice meat with the grain to about 1/4" to 1/2" thick.
- 3Place meat in the cool marinade and leave overnight, or for no less than 8 hours.
- 4Remove from brine and allow to air dry without rinsing.
- 5Smoke in your smoker for 12 to 16 hours or until jerky has dried out to your liking.
- 6Use your favorite fuel for smoking.
- 7This can be put into a dehydrator for about 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Or Venison Jerky
Serving Size: 1 (1194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20166.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: