I love stir frys and this one is a good one! The longer you marinade the meat in the teriyaki sauce the better it is.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless steak (I love Skirt or Flank steak for this) or 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 -8 carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash or 2 crook neck squash, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) can baby corn, sliced in half
- Marinate your beef or chicken for about 5 hours using about 1/2 the bottle of the teriyaki sauce.
- Put oil in a wok or a frying pan with a cover and heat.
- Drain the meat from the marinade discarding the marinade and add the meat and garlic to wok.
- Cook until it is done about 7 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the wok and wipe out the wok with a paper towel.
- Add more oil and stir fry the carrots for about 6 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, crookneck squash, baby corn and mushrooms and stir fry for about 10 minutes.
- Add the meat back into the wok and stir through and add more teriyaki sauce to taste.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.