1/2 Photos of Beef or Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry
I love stir frys and this one is a good one! The longer you marinade the meat in the teriyaki sauce the better it is.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless steak (I love Skirt or Flank steak for this) or 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 -8 carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash or 2 crook neck squash, sliced
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) can baby corn, sliced in half
- 1Marinate your beef or chicken for about 5 hours using about 1/2 the bottle of the teriyaki sauce.
- 2Put oil in a wok or a frying pan with a cover and heat.
- 3Drain the meat from the marinade discarding the marinade and add the meat and garlic to wok.
- 4Cook until it is done about 7 minutes.
- 5Remove the meat from the wok and wipe out the wok with a paper towel.
- 6Add more oil and stir fry the carrots for about 6 minutes.
- 7Add the zucchini, crookneck squash, baby corn and mushrooms and stir fry for about 10 minutes.
- 8Add the meat back into the wok and stir through and add more teriyaki sauce to taste.
- 9Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 10Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef or Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.6
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 3048.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: