Prep 35 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe on the net. Serve with rice! Enjoy!
Make and share this Beef or Chicken Teriyaki Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs sliced flank steaks or 3 lbs chicken
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar (Add 3-4 tablespoons if you want it sweeter)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons gingerroot, crushed
- Soak your skewers in water,.
- so that they will not burn on the barbecue.
- Then place your beef or chicken in a bowl.
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger, marinate beef or chicken, at least 30 minutes.
- Then thread your beef/chicken on the skewers.
- Broil over hot coals for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with rice.