Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the way I make my fajitas.
Make and share this Beef or Chicken Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 lb sirloin steaks or 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packet fajita seasoning mix
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium tomatoes, quartered
- sour cream
- 1 avocado, diced
- Combine seasoning mix, water and oil in plastic bag. Add meat to marinade. Toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Add meat and marinade to large skillet. Saute over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Add vegetables and saute 5 minutes more or until meat is completely done.
- Place meat and vegetables in center of warm tortillas. Top with sour cream and diced avocado. Fold up bottom and sides of tortilla.
Wow, what a flavor! The marinade made these fajitas soo good. I followed the recipe exactly except i also marinaded the vegetables, which made every bite flavorful.
Delicious. I like to overstuff my tortilla and top with cheddar and sour cream. I don't even try to pick these up!! I made these with chicken and used Fajita Seasoning Mix since I didn't have a packet of fajita seasoning mix. These were really yummy - just the right amount of seasoning, not too spicy. Thanks for posting this, they are really good and I will be making again. Made for PAC Spring 2009.
I think this is a great recipe. It was really good and I loved them. I will eat these again.