Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ive tried lotsa fajita marinades, and so far this one is the best..Try it and see if you like it as much as we do.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 1/4 ounce) can low sodium beef broth
- Combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Enough for 2-3 pounds beef or chicken.
Added the cayenne as suggested by others. Next time a lil more, I like the heat! Found myself with no beef broth! Subbed in Simply Orange orange juice ..... What a winner !!!!
Pretty tastey. I just added a bit of mesquite flavored Liquid Smoke for that great Tex-Mex grilled flavor. I wouldn't bother with that if I were going to grill the meat, but in the skillet, it helped with the illusion.
Followed the recipe exactly and marinated for 8 hours. The lime zest works well and goes great with the cilantro. This was okay for us. I should have added something hot.