1 hr 5 mins
Susie T's Note:
A very warm, yummy meal of stuffed beef steaks in a delicious tomato based sauce. It does not have olives in it. It's just the way it is named. Serve with some crusty bread and seasonal vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly pound beef steaks with a rolling pin over some plastic to tenderise.
- 2Mix stuffing mix with water and divide between steaks.
- 3Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 4Sear the steaks with a little cooking spray.
- 5Remove from pan.
- 6Saute onions in the same pan until soft.
- 7Return the beef rolls and add the crushed tomatoes, red wine, herbs and sugar.
- 8Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- 9When cooked, slice the beef olives diagonally and serve on a bed seasoned vegetables.
- 10Pour some of the sauce over the top and place some crusty bread smeared with olive oil and rubbed with a little garlic on the side.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Olives
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 308.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix