Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a nice quick casserole. I don't particularly like mixed veggies, but this combination won me over.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish, combine oil, hash browns and pepper.
- Press firmly to sides and bottom of dish.
- Bake uncovered@ 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Brown beef, drain.
- Stir in gravy pkgs, water, garlic salt.
- Bring to boil.
- Add veggies and reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cheese and 1/2 can fried onions.
- Bake 15 minutes@ 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle remainder of cheese and onions on top and bake another 5 minutes.