Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oriental flavor makes this dish a winner in our home
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained & rinsed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 lb thin spaghetti, cooked & cooled
- Heat oil in deep skillet.
- Brown beef and stir frequently.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, bean sprouts, sugar and beef broth. Bring to boil.
- Mix the cornstarch and water and stir into skillet until thickened.
- Mix in cooked spaghetti and heat through.
This sounds like it would be Great,,if the amount & type of beef was listed.