Beef Noodle Soup With Mushrooms and Thyme
- Heat oil over med-high heat in a soup kettle or Dutch oven.
- Add in onion and carrots; saute until almost soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Add in mushrooms; saute until softened and the liquid almost evaporates, 4-5 minutes.
- Add in thyme and tomatoes, then beef broth and meat; bring to a simmer.
- Decrease heat to low; simmer until vegetables are no longer crunchy and the flavors have blended, about 15 minutes.
- Add in noodles; simmer until fully cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, adjust seasonings, adding salt and pepper to taste; serve immediately.