Recipe by MizzNezz
In this recipe the noodles cook in the same pot as the sauce, making it easy and quick.
Top Review by TheDancingCook
Great dish and a new twist on the well known "Chicken Paprikash"; economical and quick to prepare and cook. I used low fat sour cream and used 1 1/2 lb beef. I served this with steamed broccoli and warm bread. My DH had 2 big helpings and I still have enough leftover to send with him for dinner tommorrow night. Another great recipe from Inez!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 3 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In dutch oven, brown beef with garlic, onions, and green pepper.
- Cook and stir until beef is done, drain off excess fat.
- Stir in paprika and thyme.
- Add broth and noodles; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occ.
- Mix sour cream with flour; stir into noodle mixture.
- Simmer for 3 more minutes, stirring until thickened.