Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Beef Noodle Main Dish Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cubed cooked beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's beef broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's old fashioned vegetable soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) soup cans water
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, cut up
- 1 cup uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- In a large saucepan, cook onion with seasonings in butter until tender. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cook 10 minutes or until noodles are done. Stir occasionally.