Recipe by Snowyowl/PB
This is a recipe that was given to me in middle school some 35 years ago. I still use it quite offen. It is a quick and easy dish and can feed a lot of hungry men or kids. Enjoy!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, cooked
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle pimientos
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups cheese crackers, cracked
Directions See How It's Made
- Add into one bowl beef, onion, soup, pimentos, sour cream, salt, pepper and corn. Mix together well.
- Add Mix to noodles and mix well. Place into a sprayed 13" x 9" backing pan, Sprinkel with cracked Cheese it Crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.